Based on the TH+ System. For an invisible effect, tracks are lowered and concealed within the flooring for a smooth, clean transition between interior and exterior spaces. Frames may also be recessed and hidden in the walls revealing only the 18mm profile for a minimalist design.
Tracks & Frames
- Eliminates visible tracks at the threshold
- Concealed tracks within the flooring material for a smooth interior/exterior transition
- The same flooring may continue from inside to outside.
- Only 2x 10mm slots visible per track
- Single, Double, Triple
- Up to 3m wide
- Drainage options available
- Drain system built into the tracks
- Aircraft grade aluminium anodised (natural) in 25 microns
- Bespoke coloured anodising in 25 microns
- Powder coating in RAL colours
- Suitable for diverse environments with 10 year warranty
- Stainless steel rollers within aluminium frames
- Smooth, easy one finger operation
- Motorisation – Push button motorisation can be concealed within the structure.
- Locks – Various options available for locking mechanisms including electric locking
- Trickle Air option -
- Flyscreens – Our profiles can be fit with flyscreens so they will work the same as glass sliding panels.
- Screens - Any material can be fit to our profiles including timber, stone and steel panels
- Aluminium and stainless steel parts require minimal maintenance and can be done with ease with our removable tracks.
- Extreme reliability and durability keeps maintenance to a minimum
- Swiss compliance with wind loads up to 366kms
- Thermally broken tracks and frames ensure highest performance ratings
- Extremely high thermal insulation in profiles and in frames to maximise energy and cost efficiency
- Withstands cyclonic wind loads, exceeding standard testing up to 360km per hour winds.
- Extreme air and water resistance ideal for ocean fronts
- Well suited for harsh environments and extreme weather conditions
- Options for energy or cost efficiency, and meeting BASIX requirements are achieved using single, double and triple glazing